PRO GROUP 350 km
SEMI-PRO GROUP 300 km
PRO GROUP 350 km
SEMI-PRO GROUP 300 km
Spring in Cyprus is famous for its mild climate, cool breeze and perfect-not-hot sun.
This new INEX CLUB event is a complex journey which includes a special 5-day training program and a Gran Fondo Cyprus Race at the end. The race will take place during the first weekend of April 2023 for the ninth consecutive year and provide the perfect opportunity for riders to qualify for the World Gran Fondo Championship held every year. All participants of Cyprus Gran Fondo will have the opportunity to earn their qualification in the Gran Fondo World Championship.
The PRE RIDE by INEX format will allow you to thoroughly explore the track for Cyprus Gran Fondo 2023 and get recommendations on how to complete it. The participants will be divided into two groups: athletes competing for their best result, will be able to get the necessary training for a successful race, while amateur athletes will be able to dive into the world of professional cycling and prepare for the upcoming season.
During the Gran Fondo 2023 race, participants of the PRE-RIDE will get access to the club tent with recovery drinks, food, snacks, and technical support.
Route from Limassol to Paphos along the coast with wonderful views at the sea, passing by Limassol Salt Lake and the famous Aphrodite's Rock.
• PRO Group: Distance – 78 km, elevation – 812 m
• SEMI PRO Group: Distance – 78 km, elevation – 812 m
• The route from Kato Paphos to Omodos village and back.
• Lunch at a local café with homemade dishes - The Extreme View Cafe,
SEMI PRO Group:
• The route from Kato Paphos, to the rock of Chasampoulion – the place with incredible views, and back.
• Lunch at a local café with homemade delicious dishes - The Extreme View Cafe.
• PRO Group: Distance – 108 km, elevation – 1 658 m
• SEMI PRO Group: Distance – 74 km, elevation – 975 m
• Route from Kato Paphos to Pegeia along Coral Bay coastline, passing through Kathikas village, well known for its grape production.
• Lunch at Donkey farm café with tasty food and adorable little donkeys
• SEMI PRO Group: Distance – 51km, elevation – 895 m
• Route from Kato Paphos and back, along the picturesque surroundings of Paphos, passing through the charming local villages.
• Lunch at Apenanti Cafe & Bar with traditional cuisine.
• SEMI PRO Group: Distance – 67 km, elevation – 1462 m
• Route from Kato Paphos to Kouklia along the coast, and back.
• Take a break in Costa Coffee with tasty drinks.
• PRO Group: Distance – 48 km, elevation – 385 m
• SEMI PRO Group: Distance – 48 km, elevation – 385 m
Participating in Gran Fondo 2023 race. On April 2 – departure day.
INEX CYCLING HUB
We are extremely proud to announce that for the first time our INEX Team has created a brand new place for cycling community and all sport-lovers.
For some months we have visited best cycling stores in Europe and consulted on all the issues with professionals - be sure, we have thought over each zone of our hub down to the smallest detail.
Now the Hub includes a store, a training area, a cafe with healthy food, a special training playground for children and even a relax area for team events and watching the best cycling competitions of the world.
We will finally be ready to welcome you at our lovely place of attraction very soon.
A coastal city in southwest Cyprus and the capital of Paphos District.
In 1980, Paphos was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List for its ancient architecture, mosaics, and ancient religious importance. It was selected as a European Capital of Culture for 2017.
The Greeks agreed that Aphrodite had landed at the site of Paphos when she rose from the sea. Old Paphos was the centre of worshipping Aphrodite for the whole Aegean world.
Pegeia is situated mainly on the steep slopes of the coastal hills inland from Coral Bay, at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula, and it lies 14 km northwest of Paphos.
It is a place that combines old and new - traditional taverns, historical sites and modern gourmet restaurants and luxury villas.
Omodos is a village located in the Troodos Mountains, 800 meters above sea level. It is a popular destination for those who like homemade wine, walks around ancient streets, visits to the traditional rural homes that have been turned into museums and shopping for original art and crafts (e.g. silver jewelry, glass objects, lace-work, sweets and famous Arkatena pretzels). The village’s main attraction is the True Cross Monastery, which houses a piece of the True Cross together with other relics.
The village is built in the area of "Palaepaphos", a mythical birthplace of Aphrodite, Greek goddess of love and beauty, and the ruins of the temple of Aphrodite were found there.
Because of its ancient religious significance and architecture, Kouklia was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List along with Kato Paphos in 1980.
Archaeologists point out that in ancient times the cultural center of the island was located there.
*INEX Club members have 20% discount for event participation price