We use two types of cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies. These make our website work including:
- Identify your browser while logged in and to process online transactions
- Make it easier to log into and use our service.
- Allowing you to add comments to our site.
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
- The cookies described in this policy only apply to our own website and our marketing pages.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, Optimise and Search Console, web analytics services provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, may limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.