INEX Club Terms and conditions
These Тerms and conditions apply (as applicable) to:
- interaction with the INEX Club website (https://inex.club/);
- the provision of services by ZAK INEX CLUB LTD to the INEX Club participants and non-
- participation in Club races, rides or races in the Club uniform;
- participation in trips and events organized by ZAK INEX CLUB LTD;
- shopping in the INEX store (Inex Cycling Coffee Garage);
- visiting the INEX café.
- These Тerms and conditions contain rules for Club participants and those who use Company’s services without being a Club participant.
- However, we are sometimes ready to deviate from the rules contained in these Terms and conditions if the requested is not in violation with the law or the rights of others, but is necessary from the point of view of reasonableness and fairness.
- About INEX Club
- INEX Club is a club founded by cycling enthusiasts, for everyone who is interested in road cycling and races, regardless of age and training level.
- The Club is a community of people who are passionate about cycling, organized and managed by ZAK INEX CLUB LTD.
- Everyone who comes to us will be able to discover something new in cycling and improve their riding level.
- We create an atmosphere of camaraderie, mutual help, support and a sense of responsibility for those who are next to us – on the roads or at the table of our cafe.
- The motto of our club is: “Change life through sport”
- Cyclist – a person who participates in the rides and/or races of the Club based on these Terms and conditions (regardless of participation), as well as a participant of the Club who ride independently.
- A Participant – a person who has paid for participation in the Club and/or club activities.
- Company – ZAK INEX CLUB LTD, with registered office at 58, Leoforos Ellados, Paphos 8020, Cyprus.
- Club – the community of cycling enthusiasts who use such service of the Company, as Club participation, organized and managed by the Company.
The responsibilities, rights and obligations in relation to the Club referred to in this and conditions legally belong to the Company.
Riding with the Сlub. Services of the Company.
Whether riding with the Club or outside the Club in Club attire, Participants represent the Club and show their respect and courtesy to other riders and road users.
Cycling is a technically complex and dangerous sport.
When participating in Club races or individual races, Cyclists agree to comply with the following requirements:
- The traffic rules of the country in which the race takes place must be observed;
- Wearing helmets is mandatory for all rides;
- Check the condition of your bicycle before each ride, including but not limited to:
o tire pressure;
o the condition of the braking system;
o the integrity of the frame, fork, seat post and other components of the bicycle; o the battery charge of the bicycle computer and the gear shift system;
o the tightness of the bicycle parts.
- When riding in a group, a Cyclist must know the basic conditional signals and use them to warn the other members of the group of potential hazards.
- It is the Cyclist's responsibility to study the route prior to riding in order to assess potentially hazardous areas and, if riding with the Club, to ask the necessary questions to the accompanying instructor.
- The Cyclist is obliged to independently determine the optimal speed for him/herself, to reduce speed on dangerous sections of the route, up to and including refusing to ride on particularly difficult sections.
- By participating in the Club's races, the Cyclist acknowledges the dangers and risks associated with such races. Risks include, but are not limited to, collisions with pedestrians, vehicles, other riders, stationary or moving objects, as well as hazards that may result from the surface, equipment failure, weather conditions, and inadequate protective equipment.
- By participating in the race, the Cyclist acknowledges that these risks may be caused by his/her own acts or omissions, the acts or omissions of others participating in the ride, the location and conditions under which the activity is conducted, and/or his/her own negligence or the negligence of others, whether or not known or reasonably foreseeable at the time. The Cyclist agrees to use common sense and acknowledges his/her duty of care for other cyclists in his/her vicinity.
- By participating in the Club's races, the Cyclist assumes all risks and bears full responsibility for his/her actions during the race. The Company is not responsible for the actions of the Cyclist nor for the consequences of such actions.
- By participating in races of the Club, each Cyclist is responsible for his/her own insurance coverage. Fees paid to the Company, if any, do not include insurance coverage against accidents, illness or negligence of the individual cyclist. Any accident or injury caused by the actions of a Cyclist is the sole responsibility of the Cyclist.
- By participating in the Club's races, each Cyclist is financially responsible for all costs incurred as a result of an accident in which the Cyclist is involved or for which the Cyclist is at fault. This includes, but is not limited to, the cost of police, fire, ambulance or similar services such as mountain rescue. In the event that the cyclist is unable to call emergency services, or chooses to call emergency services, or fails to do so for any reason, the cyclist agrees that a Participant or other person may call emergency services. In this case, the cyclist continues to bear the costs and consequences of such actions.
- By participating in races with the Club, Cyclist waives its right to sue the Company and/or its administrators, directors, agents, trainers, mechanics, masseurs and other employees who participate in races and/or organise other events, and, if applicable, the owners and lessors of the premises where the Club / Company operates, for any liability, claims, demands, losses or damages, now or hereafter incurred, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by Cyclist's participation, association with the Club / Company.
- By signing the registration form, each Cyclist declares that he/she is physically and mentally able to participate in the event and that he/she has no illnesses or ailments that prevent him/her from participating in the event and that he/she is fit enough to cover the appropriate distance. Should the Cyclist decide during the event to change the route and distance, he/she does so at his/her own risk and peril.
- The Cyclist agrees that the instructions and routes may vary during the event.
- No alcohol may be consumed during the ride.
- Cyclist grants to Company the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to use, reuse,
- publish photographs of them taken at any time during the event, without limitation as to alteration or reproduction in color or otherwise, by any means now known or hereafter devised, for illustration, promotion, editorial, advertising, trade or other purposes.
- Cyclist acknowledges that other terms, conditions and agreements may apply in addition to these Terms and conditions. Such other terms, conditions or agreements shall be in addition to these Terms and shall not affect these Terms and conditions.
- Cyclist acknowledges that nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the liability of Club / Company, employees of Club / Company for: (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (b) any other matter with respect to which it would be unlawful for the Club / Company, the employees of Company to exclude or limit liability. However, the Participant also agrees that in the event that the Club / Company, the employees of the Company are found at fault, their liability shall in no event exceed 3,000 Euros in the aggregate.
- The Club / Company assumes no responsibility for the races organized by the Participants.
- When requesting a massage service from the Company, the Consumer agrees to provide information about his health condition, if the massage may cause adverse health effects.
To join the Club or participate in Club races, the Cyclist must be at least 18 years of age. Activation of participation in the
Club takes place online or offline at the time of payment. The Club offers different types of participation:
o 1 month;
o 6 months;
o 12 months;
o in agreement with the club, participation can be paid for a different period.
Participating in the Club ends on the last calendar day of the period for which it was paid.
Participation in the Club is personal to each Participant and the benefits of participation are for personal use only. Violation of this condition will result in the Participant's expulsion from the Club.
The benefits of participation vary depending on the duration of participation. Details of the benefits will be provided by the Company staff.
Participant agree to subscribe to the Club's / Company’s marketing emails and communications to receive emails related to their participation benefits, such as welcome emails, early access notifications, and information about upcoming exclusive member products. If you are unsure about subscribing, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company reserves the right from time to time to change, withdraw and/or substitute any products or services advertised in promotional materials.
The Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to reject the entrant's application, suspend or cancel the entrant's participation in the Club.
Participation is non-transferable and may not be reassigned or resold.
The Club will not tolerate abusive, sexist or racist behaviour or harassment of any kind. Reported incidents of this nature entitle the Company to file a complaint with the authorities and to terminate participation in the Club without a refund.
The Club / Company expects Participants to behave respectfully toward others and to treat others as they would like to be treated. This also applies to communication during races, on online platforms and social networks.
The Club / Company reserves the right to remove content, deny access or impose a complete ban on access to online platforms if the Participant does not behave in accordance with the above provisions.
The Company collects personal data when an individual becomes a Participant and when Cyclists use services or products that require the collection of personal data.
The Company uses this information to provide requested services, maintain records, notify the Participant of important information related to their participation (e.g., renewal notices), development of the organization, and, if the Participant agrees, send them information of interest.
The Company may, from time to time, share such information with its vendors or partners to enable that Participants receive membership-related services or products not offered directly by the Company or to confirm your Active Participant status.
These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.Cancellation policy and right of return
These Terms and Conditions govern the exchange and return of goods and services purchased from the Company.
The Company reserves the right to relax the cancellation and return conditions in individual cases, if this does not lead to a violation of applicable legislation.Goods
Goods purchased online can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods, provided they are unused and in their original packaging.
Refunds will be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s written request using the method by which the goods were paid for.
Goods purchased offline can be returned within 7 days from the date of purchase, provided that the proof of purchase is kept, the goods have not been used and the original packaging is preserved.
The refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the consumer’s written request using the payment method with which the goods were paid for.
This provision does not apply to food and sports nutrition, underwear, swimwear and cosmetics. Services
Money paid for Company services, such as: o Personal training;
o Group training;
o Bike fitting;
o Bike repair and maintenance;
o Selection of insoles for cycling shoes; o Participation in races,
subject to return at the written request of the consumer in case of refusal of the paid service for more than 5 working days.
In case of rejection of the service within a period of less than 5 working days, the funds are non- refundable, while the Company reserves the right to postpone the service to a date convenient for the consumer, but not more than 3 months from the date of rejection of the service. Club participation
Money paid for participation in the Club is non-refundable, except in cases of serious illness of the Participants and relocation from the Republic of Cyprus. In this case, the refund is made for the remaining period of participation in the Club, minus the cost of the form provided to the Participant (if any) and other goods, if they were transferred upon joining the Club and were directly related to such joining. Trips
Money paid for trips organized by the Company (except for one-time races / daily rides) - camps, joint trips to races, etc. are refundable in case of cancellation of the trip at least 2 months from the planned date of its start, unless it is established by the rules of a specific event organized by the Company.
At the same time, if the Company has paid for places of residence, transport tickets and other services of third parties, the refund of the money paid is made in the part in which the relevant third parties returned the money paid to the Company, as well as after such a refund.
Money paid for trips organized by the Company (except for one-time races / daily rides) - camps, joint trips to races, etc. are refundable in case of cancellation of the trip less than 2 months from the planned date of its start, unless it is established by the rules of a specific event organized by the Company.Storage of bicycles
The Company may accept bicycles and other property from bicyclists for storage on a voluntary basis.
At the same time, the Company is not responsible for the safety of the transferred bicycles and other property in cases of force majeure, which includes, but is not limited to: Fires, regardless of their origin, floods, regardless of their origin, earthquakes, explosions, regardless of their origin, theft, robbery, other circumstances of loss of bicycles and property that occurred through no fault of the Club / Company and their employees.
Since all the property on the premises of the Company is insured, if the Company receives appropriate payments from the insurance company, it will make payments in favor of the Cyclists according to the calculations of the insurance company.
After careful consideration, I, the Cyclist, voluntarily give my consent and expressly agree to all of the above terms and conditions. By checking the box, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the above terms and conditions.